Web Toolbar by Wibiya ODS Members Discussions
PLEASE READ!
You don't seem to be logged in/registered. If you already have an account, just click login. If your new here to Synergy Gaming, want to look around, or become apart of the Synergy community, be sure to register an account.
PLEASE READ!
You don't seem to be logged in/registered. If you already have an account, just click login. If your new here to Synergy Gaming, want to look around, or become apart of the Synergy community, be sure to register an account.

Front PageHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Synergy Gaming. Be sure to register an account! Link up your facebook!
Be sure to check out the 'Synergy Updates' section for any and all updates regarding Synergy Gaming.
Looking for a clan for Xbox? Check out Omega Death Squad [ODS]! They feature a Call of Duty and Battlefield divisions. Check out their site for more information. www.odsclan.tk
Synergy Gaming is always looking for future partnerships and full time bloggers! Have your music, art, clan, store, or anything featured on our site with FREE advertising! If you blog, contact 'seticonesynergy@gmail.com' for more information.
Into Blink 182/Sum 41 type of music? Check out Dry Clean Only! They're a pop/punk alternative from New York City. www.dcodrycleanonly.com

ODS Members Discussions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gavin
Low Poster
Low Poster
Gavin

ODS Members Discussions Empty
PostSubject: ODS Members Discussions   ODS Members Discussions EmptyOctober 9th 2011, 12:30 am

Lads and Jenn :>

Get in here for random banter about recent matches , upcoming matches and whatever.

Back to top Go down
Gavin
Low Poster
Low Poster
Gavin

PostSubject: Black Ops   ODS Members Discussions EmptyOctober 9th 2011, 12:32 am

Those of you in ODS playing Black ops bit using Tactical mask pro are gonna get harsh words from me and bishop.

The importance it brings in every single match type is priceless!

Earn it , respect it , love it .

Back to top Go down
Gavin
Low Poster
Low Poster
Gavin

PostSubject: Re: ODS Members Discussions   ODS Members Discussions EmptyOctober 9th 2011, 12:43 am

Almost Forgot , big shout out to Jay who has been working his hole off lately getting the website name around and trying to recruit people to the clan.

Not his fault the people where absolute shit bags. Keep up the crap recruiting Jay :>
Back to top Go down
Chase
Low Poster
Low Poster
Chase

PostSubject: Re: ODS Members Discussions   ODS Members Discussions EmptyOctober 29th 2011, 10:35 am

Going to start getting more people to visit the website, hopefully set up a few clan matches and stuff when MW3 comes out and also the up and coming ODS cutback *queue scary music*.. Thats right! Cutbacks.. Dont say I didnt warn you!

Jay.
Back to top Go down
Gavin
Low Poster
Low Poster
Gavin

PostSubject: OFFICIAL NEWS!!!   ODS Members Discussions EmptyOctober 30th 2011, 3:29 pm

Due to economic downturn it has become apparent that there will be downsizing within the clan.

Ill leave it in the capable hands of Jay.
Back to top Go down
Ross D - PepperMeat43
Rookie
Rookie
Ross D - PepperMeat43

PostSubject: Re: ODS Members Discussions   ODS Members Discussions EmptyOctober 31st 2011, 11:22 am

Story lads and lady's thought I'd sign up on here Smile
Back to top Go down
Chase
Low Poster
Low Poster
Chase

PostSubject: Re: ODS Members Discussions   ODS Members Discussions EmptyOctober 31st 2011, 10:00 pm

We'll let you off for now, Ross.. Be sure to check out all the topics, especially reguarding the rules and cutbacks.

See you serverside.
Back to top Go down
Gavin
Low Poster
Low Poster
Gavin

PostSubject: Re: ODS Members Discussions   ODS Members Discussions EmptyOctober 31st 2011, 10:14 pm

Serverside????

Is that an inuendo?
Back to top Go down
Gavin
Low Poster
Low Poster
Gavin

PostSubject: Recruitment for MW3   ODS Members Discussions EmptyNovember 2nd 2011, 1:41 am

Ok so we already got a shit hot clan ready for MW3.

But I was thinking bigger and better. All crew gwt your friends that fit the bill for ODS to talk to me or Jay about joining up . It's a better game together.

Whoever gets people on board gets a free subway on Gav
Back to top Go down
JennP265
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: ODS Members Discussions   ODS Members Discussions EmptyNovember 3rd 2011, 6:25 pm

I reserve immunity for any cutback - every man needs a lady to look after them Razz
Back to top Go down
Chase
Low Poster
Low Poster
Chase

PostSubject: Re: ODS Members Discussions   ODS Members Discussions EmptyNovember 3rd 2011, 8:27 pm

JennP265 wrote:
I reserve immunity for any cutback - every man needs a lady to look after them Razz

Shotgun Jenn to look after me! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ODS Members Discussions   ODS Members Discussions Empty

Back to top Go down

ODS Members Discussions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Xbox Live :: Gamer Chat-
Jump to: