Web Toolbar by Wibiya RULES AND REGULATIONS
PLEASE READ!
You don't seem to be logged in/registered. If you already have an account, just click login. If your new here to Synergy Gaming, want to look around, or become apart of the Synergy community, be sure to register an account.
PLEASE READ!
You don't seem to be logged in/registered. If you already have an account, just click login. If your new here to Synergy Gaming, want to look around, or become apart of the Synergy community, be sure to register an account.

Front PageHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Synergy Gaming. Be sure to register an account! Link up your facebook!
Be sure to check out the 'Synergy Updates' section for any and all updates regarding Synergy Gaming.
Looking for a clan for Xbox? Check out Omega Death Squad [ODS]! They feature a Call of Duty and Battlefield divisions. Check out their site for more information. www.odsclan.tk
Synergy Gaming is always looking for future partnerships and full time bloggers! Have your music, art, clan, store, or anything featured on our site with FREE advertising! If you blog, contact 'seticonesynergy@gmail.com' for more information.
Into Blink 182/Sum 41 type of music? Check out Dry Clean Only! They're a pop/punk alternative from New York City. www.dcodrycleanonly.com

RULES AND REGULATIONS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Iceman
Admin
Iceman

RULES AND REGULATIONS Empty
PostSubject: RULES AND REGULATIONS   RULES AND REGULATIONS EmptyJanuary 13th 2012, 10:12 am

Hello there everyone it has come to my attention that I have never put this up
these are the semi official rules and regulations of the synergy paintball team Synergy Force recon formally known as icarus.

The rules are simple.
1) Must own your own paintball marker after 3 times paintballing with us,if you dont own one after 3 times it shows that you are not dedicated.if you cant purchase one due to lack of online payment methods one of the members will be happy to assist you.
2) do not complain that it hurts! if you are coming out with us that means we believed that you had balls enough to get shot.paintballing means you will get shot no matter how fucking good you are.
3) if you cant make a outting then just text someone.Before every outting i usually send a mass text asking who wants to come.it is not mandatory but we would like to have as many members with us as possible to keep a strategic standpoint in the feild.
4)Monitary funding.shit were all broke and we all know that its hard to get off of work or school to go paintball thats why we usually host games on sundays so were all free.
5) keep a military mindset on the field.communication and tactics is what wins matches not going fuckin rambo.also if your team mate ran out of ammo dont be a dick,share some fuckin rounds.even if its a handful out of your hopper.
6)have fun.were out there to have a good time dont fucking ruin it.we all have stressful lives take it out on the enemy.

i dont ask much of my team.all i ask is that you respect one another.with all that said WELCOME TO SYNERGY FORCE RECON
Back to top Go down

RULES AND REGULATIONS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Paintball :: Battlegrounds-
Jump to: