Web Toolbar by Wibiya Attention ODS battlefield
PLEASE READ!
You don't seem to be logged in/registered. If you already have an account, just click login. If your new here to Synergy Gaming, want to look around, or become apart of the Synergy community, be sure to register an account.
PLEASE READ!
You don't seem to be logged in/registered. If you already have an account, just click login. If your new here to Synergy Gaming, want to look around, or become apart of the Synergy community, be sure to register an account.

Front PageHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Synergy Gaming. Be sure to register an account! Link up your facebook!
Be sure to check out the 'Synergy Updates' section for any and all updates regarding Synergy Gaming.
Looking for a clan for Xbox? Check out Omega Death Squad [ODS]! They feature a Call of Duty and Battlefield divisions. Check out their site for more information. www.odsclan.tk
Synergy Gaming is always looking for future partnerships and full time bloggers! Have your music, art, clan, store, or anything featured on our site with FREE advertising! If you blog, contact 'seticonesynergy@gmail.com' for more information.
Into Blink 182/Sum 41 type of music? Check out Dry Clean Only! They're a pop/punk alternative from New York City. www.dcodrycleanonly.com

Attention ODS battlefield

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Iceman
Admin
Iceman

Attention ODS battlefield Empty
PostSubject: Attention ODS battlefield   Attention ODS battlefield EmptyJanuary 11th 2012, 5:42 am

yo shit went down with my xbox i needa go thru some tests but if all works out then ill be online tomorrow..if not im fucked till i buy a new xbox which will be this weekend or in a week im not sure..so yeah im shit fucked right now..please keep strong and dont lose contqact with eachother staying together is very important
Back to top Go down

Attention ODS battlefield
Page 1 of 1