Web Toolbar by Wibiya ODS Battlefield Division Game Night! [ 12 - 2 - 2011 // 7:30pm EST]
PLEASE READ!
You don't seem to be logged in/registered. If you already have an account, just click login. If your new here to Synergy Gaming, want to look around, or become apart of the Synergy community, be sure to register an account.
PLEASE READ!
You don't seem to be logged in/registered. If you already have an account, just click login. If your new here to Synergy Gaming, want to look around, or become apart of the Synergy community, be sure to register an account.

Front PageHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Synergy Gaming. Be sure to register an account! Link up your facebook!
Be sure to check out the 'Synergy Updates' section for any and all updates regarding Synergy Gaming.
Looking for a clan for Xbox? Check out Omega Death Squad [ODS]! They feature a Call of Duty and Battlefield divisions. Check out their site for more information. www.odsclan.tk
Synergy Gaming is always looking for future partnerships and full time bloggers! Have your music, art, clan, store, or anything featured on our site with FREE advertising! If you blog, contact 'seticonesynergy@gmail.com' for more information.
Into Blink 182/Sum 41 type of music? Check out Dry Clean Only! They're a pop/punk alternative from New York City. www.dcodrycleanonly.com

ODS Battlefield Division Game Night! [ 12 - 2 - 2011 // 7:30pm EST]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Despizer
I have cookies!
I have cookies!
Despizer

ODS Battlefield Division Game Night! [ 12 - 2 - 2011 // 7:30pm EST] Empty
PostSubject: ODS Battlefield Division Game Night! [ 12 - 2 - 2011 // 7:30pm EST]   ODS Battlefield Division Game Night! [ 12 - 2 - 2011 // 7:30pm EST] EmptyNovember 30th 2011, 5:26 am

What's going on everybody!

To all of our new members to ODS, welcome!

This Friday, i wanna try and schedule our FIRST game night! Iceman (Alex) and myself want to get to know all of our new members, and play some awesome matches. ODS is a friendship, none of us should be strangers. It will start 7:30pm EST (if you're from a different timezone, head over to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and for 'Select place to convert to' choose U.S.A - New York - New York, or anywhere along the east coast). The game night will end whenever the hell we all pass out. I really wanna get as many people together so we all can be introduced to one another, play some matches, and win like a team.

If you cant make it at 7:30, don't sweat, well be up as late as possible.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joeycv
Roninwar
Rookie
Rookie
Roninwar

PostSubject: Sounds good   ODS Battlefield Division Game Night! [ 12 - 2 - 2011 // 7:30pm EST] EmptyNovember 30th 2011, 9:14 pm

Hey guys. I've been in new orleans the past 4 days to go see the Giants game and drinking on Bourbon street. I'll be back in the field probably tonight. See you guys soon
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Admin
Iceman

PostSubject: ah the big easy   ODS Battlefield Division Game Night! [ 12 - 2 - 2011 // 7:30pm EST] EmptyDecember 1st 2011, 1:39 am

yeah ive been there done that bro...im kinda upset about the loss but the giants are my boys..cant wait to play again with u bro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ODS Battlefield Division Game Night! [ 12 - 2 - 2011 // 7:30pm EST]   ODS Battlefield Division Game Night! [ 12 - 2 - 2011 // 7:30pm EST] Empty

Back to top Go down

ODS Battlefield Division Game Night! [ 12 - 2 - 2011 // 7:30pm EST]
Page 1 of 1