Web Toolbar by Wibiya ODS Battlefield 3 Division.
PLEASE READ!
You don't seem to be logged in/registered. If you already have an account, just click login. If your new here to Synergy Gaming, want to look around, or become apart of the Synergy community, be sure to register an account.
PLEASE READ!
You don't seem to be logged in/registered. If you already have an account, just click login. If your new here to Synergy Gaming, want to look around, or become apart of the Synergy community, be sure to register an account.

Front PageHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Synergy Gaming. Be sure to register an account! Link up your facebook!
Be sure to check out the 'Synergy Updates' section for any and all updates regarding Synergy Gaming.
Looking for a clan for Xbox? Check out Omega Death Squad [ODS]! They feature a Call of Duty and Battlefield divisions. Check out their site for more information. www.odsclan.tk
Synergy Gaming is always looking for future partnerships and full time bloggers! Have your music, art, clan, store, or anything featured on our site with FREE advertising! If you blog, contact 'seticonesynergy@gmail.com' for more information.
Into Blink 182/Sum 41 type of music? Check out Dry Clean Only! They're a pop/punk alternative from New York City. www.dcodrycleanonly.com

ODS Battlefield 3 Division.

Go down 
+3
Gavin
Ross D - PepperMeat43
Despizer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Despizer
I have cookies!
I have cookies!
Despizer

ODS Battlefield 3 Division.  Empty
PostSubject: ODS Battlefield 3 Division.    ODS Battlefield 3 Division.  EmptyNovember 6th 2011, 5:56 am

Still setting everything up, including the ODS Platoon ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])

If you weren't informed, Gavin (Mr Albert Fishe) has graciously let myself and Alex (Icemanxl73) run the ODS Battlefield 3 Division for Xbox. If your still a little skeptical about it, keep in mind, that this will open a lot of door's for excising ODS members, as well as newcomers.

If you haven't already, be sure to join the Platoon at the link above, and give us an add to stay posted on new stuff yet to come. If you would like show your colors, and become a co-leader of the BF3 Division, be sure to inform Gavin, or any other ODS leader.

Ill be sure to keep everyone posted and up to date, and don't forget to welcome all new ODS BF3 Div members to ODS with open arms.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joeycv
Ross D - PepperMeat43
Rookie
Rookie
Ross D - PepperMeat43

PostSubject: Re: ODS Battlefield 3 Division.    ODS Battlefield 3 Division.  EmptyNovember 6th 2011, 9:53 am

I think that is an awesome idea man with mw3 so close we won't be on battlefield so much but I'm sure we'll go back to it for a couple games here and there Smile
Back to top Go down
Ross D - PepperMeat43
Rookie
Rookie
Ross D - PepperMeat43

PostSubject: Re: ODS Battlefield 3 Division.    ODS Battlefield 3 Division.  EmptyNovember 6th 2011, 9:57 am

Ps GREAT team work on battlefield last night really enjoyed it what ever was needed done was done in style Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gavin
Low Poster
Low Poster
Gavin

PostSubject: Re: ODS Battlefield 3 Division.    ODS Battlefield 3 Division.  EmptyNovember 6th 2011, 4:10 pm

Not a bother at all Joey , be handy to have an extra set pf hand on the recruitment side of things. Especially some american members . Who better to recruit in america than some fellow americans .

ODS getting bigger by the day :>
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Admin
Iceman

PostSubject: ay gav   ODS Battlefield 3 Division.  EmptyNovember 8th 2011, 3:53 am

join the platoon>(http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2832655241062223780/) < we need you to start recruiting and asking all of your ods guys to come sign up on the site.if they play as good as you do well have a dominating "clan" built off of team work and hard labor.try to recruit people you know and message all of your guys on xbox the site with a message to sign up
Back to top Go down
Recaldy
Rookie
Rookie
Recaldy

PostSubject: Re: ODS Battlefield 3 Division.    ODS Battlefield 3 Division.  EmptyNovember 11th 2011, 2:33 am

Glad to be here. =o
Back to top Go down
Despizer
I have cookies!
I have cookies!
Despizer

PostSubject: Re: ODS Battlefield 3 Division.    ODS Battlefield 3 Division.  EmptyNovember 11th 2011, 11:05 am

Glad to have you Recaldy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gavin
Low Poster
Low Poster
Gavin

PostSubject: Re: ODS Battlefield 3 Division.    ODS Battlefield 3 Division.  EmptyNovember 14th 2011, 8:56 am

Well here is the thing with BF3

Onlly 5 members of the clan actually bothered buying BF3 and as far as I am aware they are all playing BF3 regularly.

I have ti say playing with Joey and Iceman in BF3 is incredible as I have played with em on a few occasions .
If you dont have a platoon or havent played with the lads yet I suggest uou give it a bash
Back to top Go down
Roninwar
Rookie
Rookie
Roninwar

PostSubject: Hoping to become a member   ODS Battlefield 3 Division.  EmptyNovember 23rd 2011, 2:58 am

Hi all, i just sent in application through battlelog. I am a very good team player and love the battlefield franchise because i like to rely on teamwork, it just makes the game and experience so much more fun. Hope to play with you guys soon on Xbox live.
Back to top Go down
Despizer
I have cookies!
I have cookies!
Despizer

PostSubject: Re: ODS Battlefield 3 Division.    ODS Battlefield 3 Division.  EmptyNovember 23rd 2011, 4:50 am

Welcome to the brotherhood Roninwar Very Happy Hope to catch a few games with you. Just finished up for the night, but you can find a few ods members and myself on pretty much every night around 7pm+ EST. You can find the guys over in Eruope, like Gavin (MR Albert Fishe) on all the time.
Back to top Go down
PSL7
[ODS] Member
PSL7

PostSubject: Re: ODS Battlefield 3 Division.    ODS Battlefield 3 Division.  EmptyNovember 23rd 2011, 5:23 am

I just signed up so I hope its not a problem of me posting here. My GT is P01ntSh00t100t7. Feel free to add me.
Back to top Go down
Despizer
I have cookies!
I have cookies!
Despizer

PostSubject: Re: ODS Battlefield 3 Division.    ODS Battlefield 3 Division.  EmptyNovember 23rd 2011, 5:40 am

No problem at all Smile glad to have you. By all means, go ape shit on the forums Very Happy

Hope to catch a few games with you.

Just a heads up, i just recently created ourselves a Battlefield division gamertag to help keep our members organized and give each other an easier way to find everyone. If you guys have the time, be sure to add it. ( ODS Battlefield )

In the morning, i will continue adding the rest of our battlefield division members, so you'll both get invites regardless Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gavin
Low Poster
Low Poster
Gavin

PostSubject: Re: ODS Battlefield 3 Division.    ODS Battlefield 3 Division.  EmptyDecember 3rd 2011, 12:00 am

Recruitment seems to be going well , thanks for the add point shoot .

Any of you guys that are over seas looking for team mates in COD send me a message and I will hook you up woth the ODS european division .

Excellent job with BF Joey. keep it up
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Admin
Iceman

PostSubject: ay gav   ODS Battlefield 3 Division.  EmptyDecember 3rd 2011, 4:53 pm

why is it excelent work joey all the time jeeze i bring in members too -_- and yea dick <3
Back to top Go down
Despizer
I have cookies!
I have cookies!
Despizer

PostSubject: Re: ODS Battlefield 3 Division.    ODS Battlefield 3 Division.  EmptyDecember 3rd 2011, 5:50 pm

Thanks Gavin, and Alex, you brought in one XD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ODS Battlefield 3 Division.    ODS Battlefield 3 Division.  Empty

Back to top Go down

ODS Battlefield 3 Division.
Page 1 of 1