Web Toolbar by Wibiya ODS Live stream
PLEASE READ!
You don't seem to be logged in/registered. If you already have an account, just click login. If your new here to Synergy Gaming, want to look around, or become apart of the Synergy community, be sure to register an account.
PLEASE READ!
You don't seem to be logged in/registered. If you already have an account, just click login. If your new here to Synergy Gaming, want to look around, or become apart of the Synergy community, be sure to register an account.

Front PageHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Synergy Gaming. Be sure to register an account! Link up your facebook!
Be sure to check out the 'Synergy Updates' section for any and all updates regarding Synergy Gaming.
Looking for a clan for Xbox? Check out Omega Death Squad [ODS]! They feature a Call of Duty and Battlefield divisions. Check out their site for more information. www.odsclan.tk
Synergy Gaming is always looking for future partnerships and full time bloggers! Have your music, art, clan, store, or anything featured on our site with FREE advertising! If you blog, contact 'seticonesynergy@gmail.com' for more information.
Into Blink 182/Sum 41 type of music? Check out Dry Clean Only! They're a pop/punk alternative from New York City. www.dcodrycleanonly.com

ODS Live stream

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Despizer
I have cookies!
I have cookies!
Despizer

ODS Live stream Empty
PostSubject: ODS Live stream   ODS Live stream EmptyNovember 26th 2011, 1:27 am

Today i did a little experiment with Twitch.tv, and it went decent, short of lag spikes on the stream, HEAVY lag in-game, and not being able to play in HD, giving my view of the game a little bit short of good. Good thing about twitch, is the ability to get a lot of viewers very quickly. If you guys wanna check out the stress test video, twitch automatically saves each live stream.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

We only hit the 11 viewer mark, but i only went life for 29 minutes.

Quality was decent, not the best and the sound likes to get glitchy.

A new capture card i think is in order. For the time being, it'll really only be good for Youtube videos. If i can figure out a way to improve connection to give a better quality video, and faster gameplay, ill start to schedule some shows.

If anyone else would like to set up their own stream, just keep me posted. ill be sure to help out and give as much info as i can.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joeycv

ODS Live stream
Page 1 of 1