Web Toolbar by Wibiya oy! ya fuckin irish bastards!
PLEASE READ!
You don't seem to be logged in/registered. If you already have an account, just click login. If your new here to Synergy Gaming, want to look around, or become apart of the Synergy community, be sure to register an account.
PLEASE READ!
You don't seem to be logged in/registered. If you already have an account, just click login. If your new here to Synergy Gaming, want to look around, or become apart of the Synergy community, be sure to register an account.

Front PageHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Synergy Gaming. Be sure to register an account! Link up your facebook!
Be sure to check out the 'Synergy Updates' section for any and all updates regarding Synergy Gaming.
Looking for a clan for Xbox? Check out Omega Death Squad [ODS]! They feature a Call of Duty and Battlefield divisions. Check out their site for more information. www.odsclan.tk
Synergy Gaming is always looking for future partnerships and full time bloggers! Have your music, art, clan, store, or anything featured on our site with FREE advertising! If you blog, contact 'seticonesynergy@gmail.com' for more information.
Into Blink 182/Sum 41 type of music? Check out Dry Clean Only! They're a pop/punk alternative from New York City. www.dcodrycleanonly.com

oy! ya fuckin irish bastards!

Go down 
2 posters

should Synergys paintball team run by Iceman rename from I.C.A.R.U.S to Synergy Force Recon?
yes
oy! ya fuckin irish bastards! I_vote11100%oy! ya fuckin irish bastards! I_vote10
 100% [ 4 ]
no
oy! ya fuckin irish bastards! I_vote110%oy! ya fuckin irish bastards! I_vote10
 0% [ 0 ]
other suggestion
oy! ya fuckin irish bastards! I_vote110%oy! ya fuckin irish bastards! I_vote10
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Iceman
Admin
Iceman

oy! ya fuckin irish bastards! Empty
PostSubject: oy! ya fuckin irish bastards!   oy! ya fuckin irish bastards! EmptyNovember 8th 2011, 3:30 am

it has come to my attention that the merge between synergy and o.d.s has worked very well.the irish cunts aka gavin and bishop are very active on the forums and for that id like to offer you guys a pint when yu fly over here to fuckin america.to all the guys we have played with ods (me and despizer) really enjoy the new members.you guys work well as a team and as a squad.keep up the good fuckin work!And as for all who shall read this who is playing battlefield 3 or joining Synergy my name is iceman or alex i am the co founder of the synergy.my xbox gamertag is icemanXL73 as is my battle feed name.we also have started a platoon on battlefield 3.

go to platoons>find or create a platoon> omega death squad and hit apply for platoon
after being accepted go to your profile>edit profile and where it says edit soldiers image or clan tag put ODS

As to all the new guys..welcome to synergy
Back to top Go down
Ross D - PepperMeat43
Rookie
Rookie
Ross D - PepperMeat43

oy! ya fuckin irish bastards! Empty
PostSubject: Re: oy! ya fuckin irish bastards!   oy! ya fuckin irish bastards! EmptyNovember 8th 2011, 6:28 am

YAY FOR IRISH BASTARDS Very Happy
Back to top Go down

oy! ya fuckin irish bastards!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Xbox Live :: Gamer Chat-
Jump to: