Web Toolbar by Wibiya Thread of Filthy Hmour
PLEASE READ!
You don't seem to be logged in/registered. If you already have an account, just click login. If your new here to Synergy Gaming, want to look around, or become apart of the Synergy community, be sure to register an account.
PLEASE READ!
You don't seem to be logged in/registered. If you already have an account, just click login. If your new here to Synergy Gaming, want to look around, or become apart of the Synergy community, be sure to register an account.

Front PageHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Synergy Gaming. Be sure to register an account! Link up your facebook!
Be sure to check out the 'Synergy Updates' section for any and all updates regarding Synergy Gaming.
Looking for a clan for Xbox? Check out Omega Death Squad [ODS]! They feature a Call of Duty and Battlefield divisions. Check out their site for more information. www.odsclan.tk
Synergy Gaming is always looking for future partnerships and full time bloggers! Have your music, art, clan, store, or anything featured on our site with FREE advertising! If you blog, contact 'seticonesynergy@gmail.com' for more information.
Into Blink 182/Sum 41 type of music? Check out Dry Clean Only! They're a pop/punk alternative from New York City. www.dcodrycleanonly.com

Thread of Filthy Hmour

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chase
Low Poster
Low Poster
Chase

Thread of Filthy Hmour Empty
PostSubject: Thread of Filthy Hmour   Thread of Filthy Hmour EmptyOctober 31st 2011, 10:40 pm

Lulu was a prostitute, but she didn't want her grandma to know.

One day, the police raided a whole group of prostitutes at a sex party in a hotel, and Lulu was among them.

The police took them outside and had all the prostitutes line up along the driveway when suddenly, Lulu's grandma came by and saw her granddaughter.

Grandma asked, "Why are you standing in line here, dear?" Not willing to let her grandmother know the truth, Lulu told her grandmother that the policemen were there passing out free oranges and she was just lining up for some.

"Why, that's awfully nice of them. I think I'll get some for myself", and she proceeded to the back of the line.
A policeman was going down the line asking for information from all of the prostitutes.

When he got to Grandma, he was bewildered and exclaimed, "Wow, still going at it at your age? How do you do it?"
Grandma replied,"Oh, it's easy, dear.
I just take my dentures out, rip the skin back and suck them dry."

Back to top Go down
Chase
Low Poster
Low Poster
Chase

PostSubject: Re: Thread of Filthy Hmour   Thread of Filthy Hmour EmptyOctober 31st 2011, 10:46 pm

What do you call a prostitute with a runny nose?

Full.
Back to top Go down
Gavin
Low Poster
Low Poster
Gavin

PostSubject: Re: Thread of Filthy Hmour   Thread of Filthy Hmour EmptyOctober 31st 2011, 10:52 pm

Thats one of those stories when you sub characters in for yourself . Jay !!! I didnt know you where such an avid cocksmoker.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Low Poster
Low Poster
Chase

PostSubject: Re: Thread of Filthy Hmour   Thread of Filthy Hmour EmptyOctober 31st 2011, 10:54 pm

Shame I no longer have you as a client, you always tipped so well.
Back to top Go down
Gavin
Low Poster
Low Poster
Gavin

PostSubject: Re: Thread of Filthy Hmour   Thread of Filthy Hmour EmptyOctober 31st 2011, 10:56 pm

JAY!!!!

not on here! Telling everyone my dirty lil secrets
Back to top Go down
Gavin
Low Poster
Low Poster
Gavin

PostSubject: Re: Thread of Filthy Hmour   Thread of Filthy Hmour EmptyNovember 1st 2011, 10:03 am

They say people are old enough to have sex when they finish school.....

School ends at 2:30 Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thread of Filthy Hmour   Thread of Filthy Hmour Empty

Back to top Go down

Thread of Filthy Hmour
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Xbox Live :: Gamer Chat-
Jump to: