Web Toolbar by Wibiya ODS Cutbacks
PLEASE READ!
You don't seem to be logged in/registered. If you already have an account, just click login. If your new here to Synergy Gaming, want to look around, or become apart of the Synergy community, be sure to register an account.
PLEASE READ!
You don't seem to be logged in/registered. If you already have an account, just click login. If your new here to Synergy Gaming, want to look around, or become apart of the Synergy community, be sure to register an account.

Front PageHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Synergy Gaming. Be sure to register an account! Link up your facebook!
Be sure to check out the 'Synergy Updates' section for any and all updates regarding Synergy Gaming.
Looking for a clan for Xbox? Check out Omega Death Squad [ODS]! They feature a Call of Duty and Battlefield divisions. Check out their site for more information. www.odsclan.tk
Synergy Gaming is always looking for future partnerships and full time bloggers! Have your music, art, clan, store, or anything featured on our site with FREE advertising! If you blog, contact 'seticonesynergy@gmail.com' for more information.
Into Blink 182/Sum 41 type of music? Check out Dry Clean Only! They're a pop/punk alternative from New York City. www.dcodrycleanonly.com

ODS Cutbacks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chase
Low Poster
Low Poster
Chase

ODS Cutbacks Empty
PostSubject: ODS Cutbacks   ODS Cutbacks EmptyOctober 30th 2011, 4:26 pm

The late-2000s financial crisis (often called the Global Recession, Global Financial Crisis or the Credit Crunch) is considered by many economists to be the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression of the 1930s. It resulted in the collapse of large financial institutions, the bailout of banks by national governments, and downturns in stock markets around the world. In many areas, the housing market had also suffered, resulting in numerous evictions, foreclosures and prolonged vacancies. It contributed to the failure of key businesses, declines in consumer wealth estimated in the trillions of U.S. dollars, and a significant decline in economic activity, leading to a severe global economic recession in 2008.

"How does this affect us?" I hear you cry.. Well Basically to keep it short, we just cant afford to have such a large turnover of staff. All salarys will be cut by 15% unless you have been a member for over a year when it will be cut by 10%.

We will be having some issues nonetheless as this still is not enough to keep ODS on its feet, therefore we will be letting some of you go. Those who are decided that they will be going will be offered a redundancy packet courtesy of ODS (part of the SYN gaming incopreration).

This packet will consist of three things:

1. Depending on level, experiance and overall opinion of the team member they will recieve a percentage of thier yearly salary (after the already deducted percentage) which will be given to them via the ingame CoD point system.

2. You will recieve a coverted ODS trophy, signed and dated by myself and the two founding members of ODS (Gav and Bish) which could be worth anywhere up to £1.

3. Due to the unfortunate nature of cutbacks, there is no number 3.

Upon removal from clan you will be asked to hand in your ODS clan tag, playercard and ceremonial beating staff to Gav within 2 weeks of dismissal.

Any appeals against dismissal can be emailed to myself. Send with the subject title "I got kicked outa tha clan!!!11" and my email is: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]/jenn

Kind reguards, Jay
Back to top Go down
JennP265
Rookie
Rookie

ODS Cutbacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: ODS Cutbacks   ODS Cutbacks EmptyNovember 3rd 2011, 6:27 pm

wait..... what?
Back to top Go down
Chase
Low Poster
Low Poster
Chase

ODS Cutbacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: ODS Cutbacks   ODS Cutbacks EmptyNovember 3rd 2011, 8:22 pm

Sorry Jenn, due to the Equal rights act, we are unable to keep up with your such high demands of pay and we will be letting you go from the clan, please do all of the above within the next two weeks and we shall part on good terms.

Just kidding, we arnt really having cutbacks and seeing as you are the only girl in the clan, I thought I would pick on you. =] I love you
Back to top Go down
quiksteven
Rookie
Rookie
quiksteven

ODS Cutbacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: ODS Cutbacks   ODS Cutbacks EmptyNovember 4th 2011, 9:01 am

LOL!

Mean, but.....

LOL!
Back to top Go down
JennP265
Rookie
Rookie

ODS Cutbacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: ODS Cutbacks   ODS Cutbacks EmptyNovember 4th 2011, 2:22 pm

Meh.. wouldn't be the first time!

Steve - Your pretty mean too! lol Luv ya really!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ODS Cutbacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: ODS Cutbacks   ODS Cutbacks Empty

Back to top Go down

ODS Cutbacks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Xbox Live :: Gamer Chat-
Jump to: