Web Toolbar by Wibiya Ten Commandments of ODS
PLEASE READ!
You don't seem to be logged in/registered. If you already have an account, just click login. If your new here to Synergy Gaming, want to look around, or become apart of the Synergy community, be sure to register an account.
PLEASE READ!
You don't seem to be logged in/registered. If you already have an account, just click login. If your new here to Synergy Gaming, want to look around, or become apart of the Synergy community, be sure to register an account.

Front PageHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Synergy Gaming. Be sure to register an account! Link up your facebook!
Be sure to check out the 'Synergy Updates' section for any and all updates regarding Synergy Gaming.
Looking for a clan for Xbox? Check out Omega Death Squad [ODS]! They feature a Call of Duty and Battlefield divisions. Check out their site for more information. www.odsclan.tk
Synergy Gaming is always looking for future partnerships and full time bloggers! Have your music, art, clan, store, or anything featured on our site with FREE advertising! If you blog, contact 'seticonesynergy@gmail.com' for more information.
Into Blink 182/Sum 41 type of music? Check out Dry Clean Only! They're a pop/punk alternative from New York City. www.dcodrycleanonly.com

Ten Commandments of ODS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chase
Low Poster
Low Poster
Chase

Ten Commandments of ODS Empty
PostSubject: Ten Commandments of ODS   Ten Commandments of ODS EmptyOctober 30th 2011, 2:22 pm

And Jay spoke all these words, saying:

I am the Lord thy Jay, which have brought thee out of the land of Black Ops, out of the house of bondage.

(1) Thou shalt have no other Clan before me (and if thou doest, though shall repent against thine sins and worship only the ODS)

(2)Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. (In other words, though shall make a playercard tributed to all that is ODS)

(3)Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy Jay am a jealous Jay, and shall punish those (and his children) who surrender to the enemy, by way of the Famas.

(4)Speak word of ODS to others and reign supreme over inferior clans (22 and counting)

(5)Speak not the Clan's name in vain, for those who do shall by muted by way of the Gamercard and friendship abolished

(6) Six days thou should Xbox and if unable to then thou Jay shall weep upon thine temporary departure

(7)Keep 5.00am as the sabbath hour, for it is approximately the hour where Jay and Gav did unite upon the fields of Havana where teamwork did'st prevail against thine opposition

(8)Thou shall troll when thine can and if one is killed whilst attempting a troll it shall be an honourable death, which Jay shall smile upon. If thou doest troll and succeed, Jay shall be pleased and said trolling should be uploaded to thou file share

(9)Thou shall kill, always kill and finish a game with a positive ratio.

(10)Thou shall take aim in the name of ODS and squeeze the trigger with hope that others may be made aware of its eternal power. Should thou enemy stay standing, even when thou had'st put a whole clip into him, though shall reload and deliver more ODS gifts upon thine target's face.

I am the almighty Jay, and I have spoken!
Back to top Go down
PeeJai90
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Ten Commandments of ODS   Ten Commandments of ODS EmptyOctober 30th 2011, 2:58 pm

And like the Catholic church Thou shall feast upon pre-pubescent kids within Thou Party making them aware or our Peodophilic and gay intentions
Back to top Go down
Gavin
Low Poster
Low Poster
Gavin

PostSubject: Re: Ten Commandments of ODS   Ten Commandments of ODS EmptyOctober 30th 2011, 3:26 pm

ha ha ha ha!

I thought you where messing the other night jay. Fuck me thats brilliant . Thems the rules now
Back to top Go down
Chase
Low Poster
Low Poster
Chase

PostSubject: Re: Ten Commandments of ODS   Ten Commandments of ODS EmptyOctober 30th 2011, 4:09 pm

And why would I joke? Rules are rules, Gav.

Thats a good one PJ.. Keep the anti catholic jokes coming Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ten Commandments of ODS   Ten Commandments of ODS Empty

Back to top Go down

Ten Commandments of ODS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Xbox Live :: Gamer Chat-
Jump to: