Web Toolbar by Wibiya Update 9/17/2011
PLEASE READ!
You don't seem to be logged in/registered. If you already have an account, just click login. If your new here to Synergy Gaming, want to look around, or become apart of the Synergy community, be sure to register an account.
PLEASE READ!
You don't seem to be logged in/registered. If you already have an account, just click login. If your new here to Synergy Gaming, want to look around, or become apart of the Synergy community, be sure to register an account.

Front PageHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Synergy Gaming. Be sure to register an account! Link up your facebook!
Be sure to check out the 'Synergy Updates' section for any and all updates regarding Synergy Gaming.
Looking for a clan for Xbox? Check out Omega Death Squad [ODS]! They feature a Call of Duty and Battlefield divisions. Check out their site for more information. www.odsclan.tk
Synergy Gaming is always looking for future partnerships and full time bloggers! Have your music, art, clan, store, or anything featured on our site with FREE advertising! If you blog, contact 'seticonesynergy@gmail.com' for more information.
Into Blink 182/Sum 41 type of music? Check out Dry Clean Only! They're a pop/punk alternative from New York City. www.dcodrycleanonly.com

Update 9/17/2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Despizer
I have cookies!
I have cookies!
Despizer

Update 9/17/2011 Empty
PostSubject: Update 9/17/2011   Update 9/17/2011 EmptySeptember 17th 2011, 3:46 am

Cant seem to be able to sleep, so i thought id give you have an update on the site, and upcoming goodies! Very Happy

Newly Changed:

• New navigation menu. (This is pretty much a rough form, new looks and colors will be added to help it clash more with our layout. Any ideas on what colors should be used? post them in our "Idea Bin" section of the forums!)

• New web toolbar. (The web toolbar located at your bottom screen, is one of Synergy's new features! It covers everything from a nice, new 3d view of all our videos, our facebook and twitter updates, and a full functional chat room! Theres a few more features so i do recommend playing around with it.)

• Upcoming Video's. (What you can expect in the up coming weeks, is the following; Interviews with Dry Clean Only, Turn Down the Sun, All the Right, True Blue Tattoo, plus more! We also have Iceman's smoke grenade demo, footage from this sunday's paintball match at High Velocity, and more!)

• New Look. (Recently we've change the color and header of the site, from brown, to purple, and now burgundy. Take a vote on our poll located on the front page, which one you like better. Like neither? Give us some ideas by posting them in the "Idea Bin" portion of the forums!)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joeycv

Update 9/17/2011
Page 1 of 1