Web Toolbar by Wibiya ODS To Merge With Synergy
PLEASE READ!
You don't seem to be logged in/registered. If you already have an account, just click login. If your new here to Synergy Gaming, want to look around, or become apart of the Synergy community, be sure to register an account.
PLEASE READ!
You don't seem to be logged in/registered. If you already have an account, just click login. If your new here to Synergy Gaming, want to look around, or become apart of the Synergy community, be sure to register an account.

Front PageHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Synergy Gaming. Be sure to register an account! Link up your facebook!
Be sure to check out the 'Synergy Updates' section for any and all updates regarding Synergy Gaming.
Looking for a clan for Xbox? Check out Omega Death Squad [ODS]! They feature a Call of Duty and Battlefield divisions. Check out their site for more information. www.odsclan.tk
Synergy Gaming is always looking for future partnerships and full time bloggers! Have your music, art, clan, store, or anything featured on our site with FREE advertising! If you blog, contact 'seticonesynergy@gmail.com' for more information.
Into Blink 182/Sum 41 type of music? Check out Dry Clean Only! They're a pop/punk alternative from New York City. www.dcodrycleanonly.com

ODS To Merge With Synergy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gavin
Low Poster
Low Poster
Gavin

ODS To Merge With Synergy  Empty
PostSubject: ODS To Merge With Synergy    ODS To Merge With Synergy  EmptySeptember 8th 2011, 1:27 am

It may come as a surprise but yes ODS are merging with Synergy .

Would you like some back story on ODS?

Synergy the beggining of the clan atmosphere with myself and bishop. We sat down one night after the sudden demise of Synergy . We thought "fuck that" we will continue on the play with simliar people of simliar gaming and minds.

We formed Omega Death Squad

Since the humble begingings in my own sitting room (lol) we have grown to 30 members all across europe and have established ourselves on the circuit.

I know I have probably published this news before joey but fuck it.

Thats what im here for man.

ODS salutes you

Gavin

Last edited by Gavin on September 8th 2011, 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Despizer
I have cookies!
I have cookies!
Despizer

PostSubject: Re: ODS To Merge With Synergy    ODS To Merge With Synergy  EmptySeptember 8th 2011, 1:49 am

We couldn't of have a better leader and members to help lead and kick off our Xbox Live division.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joeycv
Gavin
Low Poster
Low Poster
Gavin

PostSubject: Re: ODS To Merge With Synergy    ODS To Merge With Synergy  EmptySeptember 8th 2011, 11:37 am

Cheers Joey . Im flattered Very Happy

Looking forward to playing with new members through the SYN/ODS merge.

Back to top Go down
Chase
Low Poster
Low Poster
Chase

PostSubject: Re: ODS To Merge With Synergy    ODS To Merge With Synergy  EmptyOctober 30th 2011, 2:00 pm

A pleasure to be part of the clan for over a year now . . Not only a great bunch of players but also a whole load of awesome chat . . Since being in ODS I have become rather attached to the clan and cant see myself joining anyone else, nor would want to.

With the up and coming release of MW3 Im going to be trying to get a few more players into the clan, either friends of mine or people who I meet online but we all know that only a select few will make it (Im a hard person to impress).

Going to end this on a shout out (or an ass licking, whichever way you like to pt it) to Gav . . Hes really made my Xbox experiance totally enjoyable and will stop at nothing to help others in the clan progress as a player, wether it is giving tips on classes or play strategy, he is always pushing that extra mile (even though he probably doesnt even realise it) for everyone else.

Onwards and upwards.. ODS
Back to top Go down
Gavin
Low Poster
Low Poster
Gavin

PostSubject: Re: ODS To Merge With Synergy    ODS To Merge With Synergy  EmptyOctober 30th 2011, 3:31 pm

Thanks Jay!!

Glad your happy with the lads , wouldnt be the same without your witty banter . Only glad to help out the lads for the greater good.

Roll on MW3

Back to top Go down
Chase
Low Poster
Low Poster
Chase

PostSubject: Re: ODS To Merge With Synergy    ODS To Merge With Synergy  EmptyOctober 30th 2011, 4:14 pm

In the words of the NWA in Hot Fuzz.. "The Greater Good"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ODS To Merge With Synergy    ODS To Merge With Synergy  Empty

Back to top Go down

ODS To Merge With Synergy
Page 1 of 1