Web Toolbar by Wibiya Tippmann U.S. Army Project Salvo Review (Undone)
PLEASE READ!
You don't seem to be logged in/registered. If you already have an account, just click login. If your new here to Synergy Gaming, want to look around, or become apart of the Synergy community, be sure to register an account.

Front PageHomeCalendarGalleryFAQMemberlistUsergroupsSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Synergy Gaming. Be sure to register an account! Link up your facebook!
Be sure to check out the 'Synergy Updates' section for any and all updates regarding Synergy Gaming.
Looking for a clan for Xbox? Check out Omega Death Squad [ODS]! They feature a Call of Duty and Battlefield divisions. Check out their site for more information. www.odsclan.tk
Synergy Gaming is always looking for future partnerships and full time bloggers! Have your music, art, clan, store, or anything featured on our site with FREE advertising! If you blog, contact 'seticonesynergy@gmail.com' for more information.
Into Blink 182/Sum 41 type of music? Check out Dry Clean Only! They're a pop/punk alternative from New York City. www.dcodrycleanonly.com

Share | 

Tippmann U.S. Army Project Salvo Review (Undone)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rabbit
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Tippmann U.S. Army Project Salvo Review (Undone)   December 4th 2011, 9:58 pm

The Project Salvo is a really nice gun. Can shoot through any weather and handle and kind of damage such as thrown to the ground of asphalt and mud, pull it up and shake it off and it'll work again. People are already getting intimidated on how large the gun can be and get them shaking before the game starts. What I don't like about the gun is it can turn against you and not synchronize with the trigger pull and the air recharge depending on tank. It can get really heavy over a long firefight. But very probably the most reliable and strongest gun you can get. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYONE !! Retail Price $149

Really don't know where to start with this beauty.
Let's begin whats in the box:
- Project Salvo
- 11" Stock High Performance Barrel
- 6 Position Collapsible Butt Stock
- AR15 Shourd
- Short Clip Tool Kit (Comes w/ extra O-ring, emergency lube, and 3 allen keys)
- Squeegee
- Wide Mouth Barrel Cover

The gun itself has a Aluminum Die Cast Receiver, Flat-top, Picatinny Rail For Sights and Optics and on the shroud has 4 Rails each side and about 20 slots each and a Steel Braided Hose from the ASA to the gun. Has a 3lbs trigger pull.

Weighing around 4 lbs with the stock items including the butt stock, barrel, and shroud.

Recommended Upgrades:
-16" J&J Ceramic Barrel - Very Strong and Durable and Accurate
- Cyclone Feed System - Capable of shooting 15 bps or 30 If upgraded

What I Got On the Salvo:
- 16" J&J Ceramic Barrel [Getting a 18" APEX 2 Barrel]
- Alpha Black Tool Kit Clip
- Pinokio Hopper [Capable of holding 230 and w/ the nose total of 400]
- E-Trigger [4 Firing Modes - Semi-automatic - Three round safety burst - Two Fully Automactic Modes 12bps and 15bps]
- Rail Covers
-UTG Red Dot Sight [4 Sights, 7 Intensity] {CURRENTLY SELLING}
- Weighing around 10 lbs.
- MilSim Bi-Pod Grip
Also If Anyone Is Interested I'm Selling A Spyder MR1 and a Tippmann A5. Dont by shy to inbox for information. Thanks.

Last edited by Rabbit on December 12th 2011, 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Despizer
I have cookies!
I have cookies!

PostSubject: Re: Tippmann U.S. Army Project Salvo Review (Undone)   December 5th 2011, 5:13 pm

Dude, props on the review. Came out very good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/joeycv
Rabbit
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Tippmann U.S. Army Project Salvo Review (Undone)   December 12th 2011, 12:48 pm

Thanks Bro Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tippmann U.S. Army Project Salvo Review (Undone)   

Back to top Go down

Tippmann U.S. Army Project Salvo Review (Undone)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Paintball :: Gun Club-
Jump to: