Web Toolbar by Wibiya Introduction.
PLEASE READ!
You don't seem to be logged in/registered. If you already have an account, just click login. If your new here to Synergy Gaming, want to look around, or become apart of the Synergy community, be sure to register an account.
PLEASE READ!
You don't seem to be logged in/registered. If you already have an account, just click login. If your new here to Synergy Gaming, want to look around, or become apart of the Synergy community, be sure to register an account.

Front PageHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Synergy Gaming. Be sure to register an account! Link up your facebook!
Be sure to check out the 'Synergy Updates' section for any and all updates regarding Synergy Gaming.
Looking for a clan for Xbox? Check out Omega Death Squad [ODS]! They feature a Call of Duty and Battlefield divisions. Check out their site for more information. www.odsclan.tk
Synergy Gaming is always looking for future partnerships and full time bloggers! Have your music, art, clan, store, or anything featured on our site with FREE advertising! If you blog, contact 'seticonesynergy@gmail.com' for more information.
Into Blink 182/Sum 41 type of music? Check out Dry Clean Only! They're a pop/punk alternative from New York City. www.dcodrycleanonly.com

Introduction.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Despizer
I have cookies!
I have cookies!
Despizer

Introduction.  Empty
PostSubject: Introduction.    Introduction.  EmptySeptember 7th 2011, 5:40 pm

Be sure, after you register an account, post your introduction. Who you are, what your all about, what made you want to join us at Synergy, or what ever else you feel is needed to post. Go crazy!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joeycv
Iceman
Admin
Iceman

Introduction.  Empty
PostSubject: hi   Introduction.  EmptyNovember 8th 2011, 3:48 am

i like orange soda
Back to top Go down
Recaldy
Rookie
Rookie
Recaldy

Introduction.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction.    Introduction.  EmptyNovember 11th 2011, 2:43 am

I also like orange soda! This past weekend I mixed it with orange flavored Vodka and drank a little too much. D;

Introduction you say?

Well, I'm Recaldy. Can find the name on Steam, PSN and Xbox. I won't be going crazy anytime soon so boring introduction post is what you get. :<
Back to top Go down
OutPatient87
Rookie
Rookie
OutPatient87

Introduction.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction.    Introduction.  EmptyNovember 27th 2011, 7:40 pm

Hello everyone my name is Andrew gt is Outpatient87 Im 24 live in Little Rock, Arkansas and just looking for some mature and laidback gamers. I like long walks on the beach or riding on the back of a harley with my hair blowing in the wind lol jk hope to play with you guys soon.
Back to top Go down
Despizer
I have cookies!
I have cookies!
Despizer

Introduction.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction.    Introduction.  EmptyNovember 27th 2011, 9:50 pm

Glad to have you be a part of ODS Andrew. If you haven't already, be sure to add the gamertag ODS Battlefield to your Xbox Live friends list. It'll help us keep all of our members more organized and let our members find matches together much easier.

I should be heading onto BF3 in about an hour or two, finishing up a little Synergy and ODS work. Hope to catch a few games with you tonight.
Back to top Go down
Despizer
I have cookies!
I have cookies!
Despizer

Introduction.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction.    Introduction.  EmptyNovember 27th 2011, 9:50 pm

Glad to have you be a part of ODS Andrew. If you haven't already, be sure to add the gamertag ODS Battlefield to your Xbox Live friends list. It'll help us keep all of our members more organized and let our members find matches together much easier.

I should be heading onto BF3 in about an hour or two, finishing up a little Synergy and ODS work. Hope to catch a few games with you tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduction.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction.    Introduction.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduction.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Bench :: Introductions-
Jump to: